To add Broadband to your Grey Power Electricity account, you can do it online here or you can call our Customer Care Team on 0800 473 976. To find out what Broadband Plan is best for your home, click here.
- How do I join Grey Power Broadband?
Can I keep my email address if I switch to Grey Power Broadband?
Yes, you can. The only exception is if your email address is linked to your current Broadband provider (e.g. Spark), in which case there may be an additional cost involved. Please check with your provider to understand if there will be any additional costs.
If you have a Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo or other cloud-based email address there will be no issues at all.
We strongly suggest that you set up an email address with a free provider (such as Gmail, Outlook or Yahoo). This way you will not be locked into your current Broadband provider. When setting up your new email address, you can create an automatic response that lets people know you have changed your email.
I do not have my electricity with Grey Power Electricity. What are the Standard Broadband Rates?
If you do not have your electricity with Grey Power Electricity, you will be required to pay our Standard Broadband Rates for your plan.
- Regular: ADSL / VDSL: $84/month
- Standard Fibre (30/10): $84/month
- Fast Fibre (100/20): $90/month
- Faster Fibre (200 /20): $104/month
- Max Fibre (max / 500): $120/month
All prices exclude GST.
When you BundleUp your electricity and broadband with Grey Power Electricity you will receive a $15 discount on each of the prices above.
- I have a home or medical alarm that is dependent on an analogue phone line. Will my devices still work on a digital phone line?
Do I need to tell my old broadband provider I am leaving?
Yes, you will need to provide your current broadband provider with the required notice. If you need assistance to do so, please contact our Customer Care Team.
This is particularly important if your connection is changing from copper to Fibre to avoid being billed twice.
I am not a Grey Power Member. Can I still get Grey Power Electricity and Broadband?
Grey Power Electricity and Grey Power Broadband services are only available for members of the Grey Power Federation. To join your local Grey Power Association click here. Please note ages and yearly subs differ depending on your location.
Do I need to have my electricity connected with Grey Power Electricity to use Grey Power Broadband?
The BundleUp Discount only applies when you have both your Electricity and Broadband services with Grey Power Electricity. You are able to just have your Broadband with us but our Standard Rates will apply.
Which Grey Power Broadband plan is right for me?
We have 5 different broadband plans available. The type of plan you choose will depend on your usage and the connection types available at your property. If Fibre is available at your property, we highly recommend one of our Fibre plans for faster internet speed. If you have a copper connection, our Regular ADSL/ VDSL plan will be the best for you.
- Regular: ADSL / VDSL ($68/month): This plan will give you unlimited internet data if your home has a copper connection.
- Standard Fibre (30/10) ($68/month): A fast entry level plan. Suitable for a smaller household that uses the internet for sending emails, reading the news and the occasional Facebook use.
- Fast Fibre (100/20) ($75/month): A bit faster than our standard plan for those that like to listen to music online and have the odd skype session.
- Faster Fibre (200 /20) ($89/month): An even quicker plan for households with a few people streaming at the same time. This plan is for you if your household enjoys watching Netflix, listening to music and skyping family members.
- Max Fibre (max / 500) ($105/month): Maximum speed for households who don’t like to wait! If you are a serious gamer, watch a lot of Netflix and have multiple people streaming or playing games online at the same time – this plan is for you!
All prices exclude GST.
To find out which of our broadband plans is best for you click here.
Please note that speeds are variable based on your location. To see the speed and broadband connection type available at your home click here.
What is a BundleUp discount?
Our BundleUp discount is the discount you will receive for having both your broadband and electricity services with us. This discount will appear on your monthly bill.
What is the difference between your Broadband plans?
All our Grey Power Broadband plans provide you with unlimited data. This means we will not limit the amount of internet you use provided you abide by our fair use policy.
The difference between each of our plans is the speed of your internet and the type of connection you have available at your home eg. copper (ADSL / VDSL) or Fibre