If your internet is not working, you may need to:
- Check if there is an outage in your area
- Check all cables are plugged into the correct ports
- Unplug your modem from the wall power socket, wait 30 seconds before plugging back in
- Restart your modem and wait 30 seconds before turning back on
- Check that the correct lights are displaying on your modem.
- ADSL or VDSL: power, internet and DSL LEDs should display
- Fibre: power, internet and WAN
- If Wifi is not working, you may need to press the 'Wifi' button to ensure the 2.4G & 5G Wifi lights are green.
For more modem trouble shooting information please click here.
Alternatively, you can our customer care team here.